Loma Verde Foundation (LVF) is our Parent Teacher Organization. We’re a 501c3 nonprofit made up of parents and staff. Our purpose is simple – to support and enhance the educational experience for all students at Loma Verde Elementary School.
YOU ARE A MEMBER
All parents/staff are automatically members of our PTO. There are no membership dues. We are an inclusive organization; we believe each person that participates makes our community stronger.
SUPPORT FOR OUR SCHOOL
Fundraising is an essential part of what we do. Here’s a snapshot of the financial support LVF provided during the 2017-18 year:
- $25,000- Field Trips/Classroom Enrichment
- $21,000- Enrichment Programs (Art, PE, Garden, Performing Arts)
- $20,000 – Technology and Furniture Upgrades
- $13,000- Campus Beautification
- $8,400 – Social/Emotional Program to launch 2018-19
- $6,000- Library Support and STEAM
- $2,000- Community Events
We’re constantly working to develop a closer connection between home and school and building a cohesive school community. We encourage you to stay informed and to get involved in whatever way makes sense for you and your family.
WHEN DOES LVF MEET?
Meetings are held eight times during the school year in the library on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings at 7PM. Childcare is available. Click here for the meeting schedule.